Friday, February 02, 2007
What can be worst when most of the surf-able websites are all blocked by our beloved IT department?? Sooner or later, they will block all the websites except for our own.. And yah, maybe msn will be gone too.. Wah lau!! Anyway the dinner yesterday wasn't that bad afterall.. Maybe it's because I feel more comfortable sitting my two dear colleagues.. Met Uncle Ding (I shall call him that from now) and he gave me lotsa tips on how to be a sales person.. No doubt that sex sells but sorry lar, that don't work for me.. P.S Uncle Ding is a ti kou too lorOh yah, I wanna learn golf!! Thou it's extremely boring but guess you will need this kinda game when it comes to business..

Eyeer, I'm not going to wear that top anymore.. Made me looked so fat!!
Poisonivy on 2/02/2007 02:17:00 PM
|