Friday, February 23, 2007
Wanted to bitch about work but well, can't do much since I'm unable to lock my entries and I know some eyes are looking.. The more I work, the more I hate it.. I really feel like throwing the letter but I can't leave without a job at this point of time.. Even feel like crying sometimes, I'm very angry, stressed, disappointed and upset with everything here.. How to work with pple like them!! Meantime, we have a new colleague.. Good luck to her man.. Who knows, she might be the next one to get promoted? High chance I must say, because everyone's leaving this bloody place!! I'm really happy for my soon to be ex butt, she got her dream job!! No matter how negative some feedbacks are, just give it a shot and try your very best yah!! We are the cookies remember!! Wahahaha~ Hopefully I will be this lucky too.. Can't wait to get my arse outta here too man..
Poisonivy on 2/23/2007 03:53:00 PM
|