Monday, February 12, 2007
My weekend (because I got nothing to do).. I simply don't understand why do we need to work on Saturdays.. It's just a waste of time in office surfing net, reading newspapers, thinking of wat to do next.. I rather sleep at home lor.. Went home after work and, I still got nothing to do!! The boyfriend went Jaybee with his butts and left me alone to rot.. Watch an episode of the drama starring Ella and two other handsome boys (forgotten how to spell the drama title) and it was quite funny lar.. Gonna watch somemore when I got the time, kudos to Wenn for the link.. I can watch any drama FOC!! Wahahaha.. Celebrated Melissa's birthday at duno what condo where she held a BBQ session.. The food was not too bad, considering it's from a caterer.. We played a weird card game which made us laughed so much, kudos to Wenn again for her usual wacky ideas.. And yah, it was great catching up with our Aussie babe again.. Woke up early to bathe Kobi because the boyfriend refused to let me send my dog to a groomer, saying I pampered him too much.. Anyway had a mini double date with Melissa and Ben coz we saw them q-ing for food so we decided to cut the bloody queue and joined them for dinner!! The Jap food was great and I must say, value for money.. Eh, don't ask me the name of the rest. coz I have already forgotten!! So yah, that's my weekend.. How boring.. *yawnz*
Poisonivy on 2/12/2007 05:13:00 PM
|