Saturday, February 24, 2007
I feel as if I'm having yet another hangover!! Not that I went drinking again, it was an overdose of mahjong.. Yes, you heard me.. I'm playing mahjong!! Wanting so much to play this game since poly but nobody bothers to teach me lar.. Mel and butt are being very nice to offer mahjong tution, with a price of course.. Anyway, my virgin lesson was not too bad, tution fees for the night - 20bucks.. Learnt lotsa things (butt almost screamed at me for asking for much questions and playing so slowly) and even managed to HU once!! So happy!! But DJ Cruz was right, a night of mahjong is equivalent to three nights without sleeping.. No wonder mahjong can prevent Pakistan disease.. So in order to maintain my cookie image, I shall play more mahjong!! There's another game later at Kel's but I foresee it will be an overnight tinky.. Very tired already but still tempted, should I go?? Wahahaha!! Aspiring mahjong queen, signing off~
Poisonivy on 2/24/2007 08:34:00 AM
|