Friday, February 09, 2007
I almost forgot V-day is approaching until GC reminded me with his msn nick.. Sigh!! I will have to spend 14 Feb alone with no plans in mind.. Early celebration?? Nah.. The boyfriend will be going out with his friends tml while I have my own party to attend too.. Sunday?? I'm a homely person on Sundays while he has driving lessons in plan already.. Frankly speaking, I hate planning for celebrations.. Be it birthdays, anniversaries, V-day, watever.. I feel that guys should always have the initiative to bring some surprises for their sweethearts on special days.. But unfortunately, I'm dating a 'wood' who know nuts about pleasing his girlfriend.. So yah, this year gonna be another boring Valentine's for Ivy.. =( On a happier note, bonus is coming in on Monday!! Woo Hoo!! After slogging so hard for the past one year, I guess we all deserved to be rewarded.. Kudos to the bonus, now I have additional moolah to buy darling his DS Lite for our V-day cum one year anniversary.. Heng ah!! As for him, I requested a love letter as pressie this year.. It's time to train him so he can be more expressive in the future.. Wahahaha!! Let's see what he will pen in the letter, hopefully it's not full of broken english..
*Bling Bling* Diamonds are girl's best friend, how true!!
Poisonivy on 2/09/2007 09:11:00 PM
|