Wednesday, February 21, 2007
GONG XI FA CAI!! This year's new year was not too bad.. Lady luck is shining on Ivy and thus she won a little on the gambling table.. Wahahaha!! CNY eve was again a quiet one.. Gone was the crowded annual dinner at Grandma's, with my aunties yakking non-stop with their mouth full of food.. Anyway, it's good to have a peaceful reunion dinner with your family, now we can have all the freedom to eat in front of the TV.. Finally caught the CNY mood at Chinatown, as promised by the boyfriend.. We were lucky to catch the fireworks and crackers just in time, with a good view somemore.. One thing I don't understand, why the Chuas love mua chee so much.. Every year they buy nothing but mua chee, plus it's not cheap lor.. Or maybe they like grabbing and bargaining for things.. Haha!! Oh yah, Amanda please don't drive so fast in the future hor.. We nearly fainted with your 'Tokyo Drift' look alike stunts.. Ivy brought the boyfriend to collect ang baos this year and of course, vice versa.. Nothing fantastic on my side thou, I don't have alot of relatives.. But I realised his 'market value' was quite high, my mum don't give as much to my previous boyfriends wor.. And he got the same amount as me somemore lor!! Don't ask me how much his mummy gave me, coz I can't recall which ang bao is from her.. Haha!! Anyway doesn't matter lar, it's the thought that counts.. The problem with twins, relatives can't tell them apart in the past.. And now, they don't know who is whose girlfriend!! So the relatives mistaken me as Mark's girlfriend just because I'm sitting closer to him while having dinner.. That idiot almost bang his head on the table lor.. Wah lau, I'm that bad meh.. KNSCNY is nothing but eating and watch movies, so I caught movies X3 and KFC X2 this year!! Norbit was a turn off, it's not really THAT funny.. Dreamgirls was nice, the show is all about J. Hudson but I still prefer Beyonce's voice thou.. Jack Neo's movie was not bad, he hit all the pointers about office politics.. I keep thinking about my job while watching the movie, which obviously was not a good sigh.. Haha!! I had fun with the doggy gathering at Christina's house.. The family looked so cute together, with all sorts of different fur color.. Until today, we still don't understand why Ding Dang is brown when his parents are a mixture of white, black and grey.. And it's been so long since the gang met up, so was pretty happy to catch up with all the lastest updates of our lives and not forgetting gossips!! Min's wedding pictures are so beautiful!! Ah.... I feel like getting married now already..
Christina with Kobi, Papi (Daddy) and Marx
Sleepy Ivy with baby and two kaypo boys behind
Darling with Marx (Kobi is cuter rite?)
Ding Dang and Yaya (mummy)Back to work today, which totally ruined my CNY mood.. 1.5 more hours, I so wanna go home!!
Poisonivy on 2/21/2007 03:26:00 PM
|