Sunday, February 25, 2007
The boyfriend can sometimes be really nasty, yet extremely sweet on other occassions.. Do you call this a love-hate relationship? In the end, we still managed to see each other on Vday this year.. Maybe it's fate, that fellow was down with diarrhea and had a day of MC.. Haha!! Did nothing much thou coz he's not feeling well, had a simple dinner and headed home.. But it never failed to make my day, it's the company that counts.. =) Anyway the love letter was pretty amusing.. And yes Winnie, it was full of broken english.. Haha!! The letter brought back lotsa memories we had before, some of which I have long forgotten until he recalls.. Those were the days when we were all young and naive, how I wish we had never grown up.. It sucks sometimes to be an adult..
Thanks for all the effort darling, I love you..
Poisonivy on 2/25/2007 11:29:00 AM
|