Thursday, January 25, 2007
I'm not in a very good mood these few days.. Work totally sucks with not one but two complaints in a day!! I could have solved it earlier but it seems difficult when you have a not so pro-active colleague.. Thank god that I have a helpful superior, who gave some really good advices.. But still, I have to wait for this colleague to action on my proposal.. Wah lau!! Just when will this person start doing it!! My sucky (kaoz.. have to use this word again) mood didn't get any better when the boyfriend told me that he will be working on Vday.. Wah lau!! It's not a normal Vday for us lor.. It's our first year anniversary!! Can you imagine that you will be alone on this special occasion?! Argh!!!And the bloody D&D practice is pissing me off!! My whole body is aching with those twisting and turnings.. Imagine we have to sing and turn round and round and round at the same time for one particular song.. Siao ah!! Those pple think we are professional entertainers meh!! Ok, at least I'm going out to chill with my favourite colleagues tomorrow.. Can't wait to get myself drunk!! Wahahaha!!
Poisonivy on 1/25/2007 08:26:00 PM
|