Saturday, January 27, 2007
Champagne.. Shots.. Wine.. Vodka and mixers.. Champagne.. Shots.. Wine.. Vodka and mixers.. Champagne.. Shots.. Wine.. Vodka and mixers.. Champagne.. Shots.. Wine.. Vodka and mixers.. Champagne.. Shots.. Wine.. Vodka and mixers.. Champagne.. Shots.. Wine.. Vodka and mixers.. It totally sucks to work with a hangover.. My head is spinning, feeling pregnant (with alcohol that is) and eyes can close anytime lor.. And damn!! Those bitches must be still drooling in their la la land.. But it was really fun hanging out with my dear colleagues.. Kudos to Butt, we got not only free entries to clubs but drinks were on the house too!! And I didn't know Wenn can be that HOT until I saw her on the dancefloor!! Wahahaha.. Cool music, free drinks and great company!! What more can I expect right..
And in case I'm not blogging tomorrow, Happy Birthday Butt Butt!!-----Pictures!! 


Poisonivy on 1/27/2007 09:42:00 AM
|