Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Yipee!! Will be on leave for the rest of week!! Brought Kobi for grooming this morning, my baby is SO handsome now lor!! Will upload his pictures soon yah.. Had breakfast with Min and Winnie and had a short discussion on tomorrow's plan.. With us around, Frog and his brothers gonna have a hard time man.. Wahahaha!! Time really flies, our dear Min is tying the knot tomorrow!! Believe me, I will definately have a sleepless night coz I'm freaking excited already!! I know I'm abit exaggerated but how can you not be kan chiong when you're the Emcee for your best friend's wedding!! OMG OMG OMG!! Had my nails done and gotta start preparing my barangs for tomorrow soon.. Don't wanna forget anything before I leave my house again.. Min and Winnie will know what I mean.. Hee~ I can't wait for tomorrow to come!! Woo Hoo~
Poisonivy on 12/20/2006 06:10:00 PM
|