Sunday, December 24, 2006
My X'mas eves used to be packed with fun filled activities.. But seems like it's getting more n more boring in recent years.. And to make things worst, this year is horrible!! Since darling is busy with his family activity, I brought Kobi to Christina's house for a mini doggie X'mas eve celebration.. Wah lau, this useless puppy of mine puked (again) in the car!! I got really kan chiong, reversed the car too fast and BANG!! My boot hit the staircase railing!! You can imagine how green my face turned and of course, my mood was totally spoilt.. Now I have to dig out money to fix the dented part, I'm freaking broke already lar!! Suppose to meet darling for dinner but yah, I dun have the mood anymore!! So here I am, whinning here in my blog.. No choice lar, no one will listen to me when everybody is out partying.. *hides in a corner and cry* What a way to spend my X'mas eve.. Argh~!!!! Merry X'mas everyone..
Poisonivy on 12/24/2006 06:40:00 PM
|