Sunday, December 03, 2006
My office is crazy over the makeover issue because Wenn went for a photoshoot recently to help her photographer friend (pictures are on her blog).. So Cindy got really excited about it and dragged me along for a makeover session.. Phototaking is no easy job man.. My face got really stiff at the end of the session with all those smiling.. But the makeup was really superb!! I've never seen my eyes SO big before lor.. Now I totally agree with the pharse - 世上没有丑女人,只有懒女人.. Every woman can be beautiful as long as they put in some effort to doll themselves up..
My personal favourite.. You guys know what is 车头照? This pic gonna be in front of the coffin van when I die.. *touchwood*
I got the unprocessed copy of this picture.. It was hell lotsa difference lor!! My eyebags are gone, cheeks are smaller and skintone looked so good.. And nope, I'm not gonna post the 'before' picture.. Wahahaha!!
The photographer asked me to squeeze my breasts to create cleavage but I refused to.. Haha!! Now I kinda regret it coz I think the picture might be better if my boobs are big enough.. Makeover is a good way to keep a memory of your youth.. Thou not cheap but you will never regret it as long as you look pretty in the pictures!! =P
Poisonivy on 12/03/2006 01:14:00 PM
|