Wednesday, December 27, 2006
My ex-boss is back in Singapore and we met up last evening for a drink at our usual hangout..
PH You slimmed down huh, face looks sharper..
Me Yah lor, very stressed..
PH Wah.. Means that last time I never give you enough stress lar..
Me Opps!! =P
Anyway her opinions on the new management seems worrying.. Now I'm wondering if I should heed her advice to request for a 'transfer'.. Everywhere has it's pros and cons, it won't be easy to work for the other place as well.. Aiyah, shall let fate decide lar.. Bonus is my top priority now!!
Something ridiculous happened yesterday.. My big boss (she's new, FYI) called me in and started telling me things about my boss (she's new as well, FYI again).. Not exactly complaining but can tell that she is not happy on how my boss communicates with us.. Guess these two ladies really can't click.. Frankly speaking, I kinda like my new big boss.. Like what Judy mentioned, she's damn smart lar..
Something even more ridiculous happened yesterday.. Cindy called me (she's holidaying in BKK but still remembers me, how sweet) and told me rumours on pple leaving here are speculating in the industry again.. I wonder how true is it this time round.. Who is leaving huh?? Who who who??
Poisonivy on 12/27/2006 09:32:00 AM
|