Wednesday, December 06, 2006
How nice if I can have someone like her husband.. Yesterday after the run, the husband came up to me after I'd had a shower and wrapped his arms around me. He gave me the hugest hug I'd gotten in some time, his stubble causing a bit of a burn on my skin. 'I love you so much,' he said. And why is that, I asked. 'Because you're wonderful, beautiful and strong.' Now, that was something.Blog entry extracted from ickleoriental-----Anyway, I received a bouquet of flowers which was delivered to my office this morning.. Everybody swarm to my cubicle and asked if they are from my boyfriend.. But unfortunately the sender is not who they have expected, thou I very much wanted it to be him.. To Anonymous: Thank you very much for the kind gesture.. I really love this surprise!!
谁是幕花使者??
Poisonivy on 12/06/2006 05:22:00 PM
|