Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Back to work after the mini break last week.. Come back only kanna shit already.. Boss is very stressed on the low occupancy and want all of us to call our clients for last minute business (25 telesales per day, report to be submitted at the end of the day).. Wah lau, now holiday season where got mood to work lar.. I mean those overseas pple, not me hor.. Haha!! Frankly speaking, nobody works during this period lor.. If only our living lifestyle is like those ang mohs, then we can have our 12 days of Christmas in peace!! Alright, I admit I dun have the mood to work also lar.. Hee~ He's been really sweet recently.. Attentive and doting, very unlike of him.. Duno why I miss him alot today, not as if I dun miss him in the past.. But the 'yearn to see him' feeling is rather strong today.. Pay is in yet I'm freaking broke.. Need to transfer S$156 to Cindy Chua summore.. Why the hell did I owe her so much money!! Kaoz..
Poisonivy on 12/26/2006 05:31:00 PM
|