Friday, November 17, 2006
Something horrifying happened this morning!! I wanted to view Sharon's blog and clicked her link.. But it went to a porn site instead!! TMD, I'm surfing in the office somemore lor.. Hopefully the IT dept won't track me down.. And btw, the pictures are gawd damn gross can.. Eyeer!!-----Saw the production report today and realised that I'm left with 2k more to hit my budget.. Great!! I'm covered this month, so this will shut my boss up.. Work is getting really dreadful.. Now we even have this 'primary school time table' to fill our daily sales calls plan.. It goes like this: 10am - ABC Company / Who to see / Purpose of visit / Conculsion 11am - DEF Company / Who to see / Purpose of visit / Conculsion And it goes on and on and on.. Wah lau, these pple are treating us like kids lor.. Sigh!! I was joking with Melissa that we shld put 'recess' from 12pm to 2pm coz it's our lunchtime mah.. Wahahaha~ I'm actually looking into opportunites in the Travel Trade.. My new friend Christine (Kobi's first owner) is currently in working for a travel agent and the experiences she shared are really tempting man.. Travelling round the world seems like a good deal huh.. So I shall wait for bonus and meantime see if Christine is able to help me find a good lobang.. *prays*
Poisonivy on 11/17/2006 08:57:00 AM
|