Monday, November 13, 2006
I want to whine about work!! Can't believe that I'm working with this kinda bastard.. It's getting really dreadful working here man.. One of my guest needs to extend his stay, thus I seeked help from a Department Head as we are running full house during this period.. Me Mr Lee, my guest long stay leh.. Can help or not? Him Hmm.. See how you treat me lor.. I may consider to help you if you treat me nice.. Me Sorry Mr Lee, but I don't know how to 'carry' pple lor.. And I don't do business like that.. Him Fine then, I can't help you if that's the case.. Me Okie, we will walk the guest.. Bloody piece of shit!! So I must treat him well in order to get a favor?? Over my dead body!! You tink you're the only one who can help me?? 山不转, 路转.. 路不转, 我转!! I got another colleague to help instead.. Wahahaha~
Poisonivy on 11/13/2006 08:54:00 AM
|