Friday, November 03, 2006
Darling said that it's been quite some time since I last splurge on myself, so he gave me the permission to shop this month!! Guessed he very much regretted on this decision, because I've already spent almost S$300 within the first 3 days of november!! Wahahaha~ Was really hooked to online shopping recently.. Bought 2 tops, 1 dress and a pair of earrings within 2 days.. I got a strong feeling that there will be more to come............... Anyway, I also found my 3rd pair of Aldo heels.. It's really hard to find a pair of heels with the looks and quality nowadays.. So today is my lucky day!! Kinda bo liao to blog about my shopping spree huh.. But I got nothing much to do now leh (or rather too lazy).. Waiting alone in the office for my client who is supposed to come by for dinner.. And gawd, she is freaking late!! Well, that's the life of a sales person.. Sigh!!
Poisonivy on 11/03/2006 07:11:00 PM
|