Monday, November 20, 2006
Celebrated the M&M birthday at NYDC and KTV on Saturday.. Wanted to take lotsa pictures one lor.. But bloody hell, my rashes attacked right after dinner!! I looked GOD DAMN ugly can!! Imagine the stares when you walk on the streets, you will feel as if you're an alien lor.. This really spoilt all the mood, thus I stopped taking pictures.. On the other hand, I felt very 安慰.. I'm the one with rashes but he's the one looking agitated and worried.. Hardly get to see his anxious look, which actually made me feel much better coz I know he cares.. After KTV, we left the gang and spent some private time at somewhere.. The rashes had subsided over the night, which means it's time for more cam whoring!! Woo hoo~
Before the 'attack'
SY, Marky and Amanda
Gwo Chong and darling
Wah lau.. My eyes can hardly open
With another bear bear
Waiting to get his hair 'chop'
Can't bear to leave the bear.. Chim english huh..
Sleepy heads..
Birthday kiss *muack*
Poisonivy on 11/20/2006 11:52:00 AM
|