Wednesday, October 25, 2006
What is a girl's intention when she sms-es you in the middle of the night?? To me, it's nothing good!! The boyfriend received a sms after our midnight show on Monday (or rather Tuesdays).. Who the hell will text you in the middle of the night trying to introduce herself?! I would have totally ignored this sms but my super friendly boyfriend replied and started to chat with her!! The whole conversation lasted till wee hours summore!! WTF!! Apparently he told me that it was his cadet who gave the number to this girl, she wanted to make friends with him so it's not his fault!! Bloody hell, would she continue pestering if he ignored her in the first place?? And for goodness sake, this bitch jolly well knows that the guy had a girlfriend.. So what the f*** is she trying to do!! Excuse me, there are tonnes of better fishes out there for you to grab.. So get your dirty hands off my guy!! You bloody piece of shit!! Oh well, he continued the sms chat session with her the next morning.. He thinks he's very smart, put his mobile on slient mode and only reply her sms-es when I'm not around.. But too bad, I witnessed everything with my own eyes.. I don't even need to intrude his privacy by peeping his phone, coz I noe he will delete all the evidence.. We spent the whole day arguing on this issue.. That idiot keep saying it's not his fault.. Whatever it is, I gave up!! He can go ahead and flirt behind my back.. I don't give a damn anymore, totally lost all trust in him.. A leopard never changes it's spots.. Never!! Sorry I know I cursed too much today, but just let me vent it all out yah.. Thank you..
Poisonivy on 10/25/2006 09:29:00 PM
|