Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Giam called last night asking me if I have received the invitation for William's wedding in November.. Got a feeling that he will skipped my name.. And guess wat, my instinct was right after all.. Anyway I dun wish to probe further, so I just sent him my wishes via sms.. Intially it was a reply of 'Thank You' but he followed up with this message shortly after 'I didn't invite you to the wedding as I don't want Eric to be in a difficult position, his girlfriend is attending. I hope you understand.'Apparently he invited most of the pple from the class except me.. I totally understand his kind intention towards his best buddy but can't help to feel disappoint.. Afterall, we have been hanging out for so long as a group and we do have happy times together.. Furthermore, we have both moved on and I see no problem meeting him or his girlfriend at gatherings (guessed I've already mentioned this countless times).. I told darling about my dismay.. I just don't understand how DIFFICULT it will be lor.. Guess darling is right, not everyone is as 大方 as he is.. Maybe the new girlfriend will freak out if the ex-girlfriend appears in front of her.. If that's the case, Mr Eric Tay I would like to advice you to STOP chatting with me online.. I don't wanna be the topic of an arguement should your not so 大方 girlfriend finds out one day that you are still in contact with me.. Breaking up is not only losing the one you used to love, but some of your frens as well.. This is just so ridiculously lame..
Poisonivy on 10/10/2006 08:14:00 AM
|