This is the first time I joined Darling at his Commissioning Ball.. Was pretty excited about it and made the most effort to doll myself up on Saturday.. But in the end I think I looked like a ghost instead!! Sigh!! Don't wish to talk about it but never go to Coslab at BPP for your make-up, they sucks lar..
The event was held at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.. The ballroom and it's ambience was not too bad, food was good enough for their kinda category.. MC of the night was Rob from Class95 FM, who was pretty funny and cute.. Hee!! Anyway, it was an enjoyable night.. Thank you Darling for the priceless experience..
Ivy and Darling
My Pride
Darling and Colleague (forgot his name)
Ivy with the Colleague's wife (forgot her name oso)
New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi *Bling Bling* Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)