Saturday, September 09, 2006
Rest and Relax Saturday~ I'm off today and darling was back in camp for his commissioning parade.. Was supposed to meet Mr Loo for dinner but I was too lazy to even step out of the house.. So I decided to drown myself with newspapers, mags and DVDs today!! Been very long since I last touched the stove, so Ivy woke up very early today and accompanied mummy for some "marketing" and breakfast.. Tried making the Yam Cake which ex-colleague Amy taught eariler but it failed!! Guess I was too stingy with the water thus the mixture was too thick.. My dad was complaining that it was really hard to swallow.. But still, he managed to finish two big slices.. 好伟大的牺牲!!
My virgin attempt --> too HARD!! -----
Finally bought a new watch for myself.. Erm, not exactly coz darling paid half of it.. Love my new Solvil ET Titus <3
Poisonivy on 9/09/2006 06:47:00 PM
|