Saturday, September 16, 2006
One more update before I leave for the dinner.. Mummy told me that there might be a new addition to the family.. Don't get me wrong, my mum is too old to get pregnant, sis and me are still single, and obviously my dad can't give birth!! We are getting a dog lar.. Her colleague's dog had given birth to 3 puppies and they are planning to give them away.. Mummy knows that I've always wanted to own one so she's finally giving the nod!! Most probably we will be going to her colleague's house tml to see the 3 weeks old puppy.. Until now I'm not sure about it's breed yet.. Mummy only know the doggy is furry.. Duh!! I'm getting really excited about it, but this also sets me thinking if I'm really good enough to take up this responsibility..
Poisonivy on 9/16/2006 04:55:00 PM
|