Wednesday, September 13, 2006
I am freaking angry with TRUE YOGA!!
Intially my 'super helpful' consultant said I can't cancel the membership, after awhile she changed her mind and said that I can do a transfer to another member.. Then, she gave me the contact of the Operations Manager who is supposed to assist me with this issue.. And now, both of them refused to take my calls or reply my messages!! If they were to advice me the solution eariler, I would have consider to continue using the package.. But now, I wanted so much to terminate this damn bloody thing immediately!! Not because I don't have the money to pay, but because I can't stand this kind of service.. I'm not gonna pay for the fees if they don't settle my problem.. And I'm going straight down the center to lodge a BIG complaint on Friday!! No wonder pple are always commenting that our service industry sucks..People, please DO NOT ever sign yourself up with this club.. *pui*
Poisonivy on 9/13/2006 06:24:00 PM
|