Friday, September 15, 2006
As much as we guessed, my boss announced today that she had decided to move on.. No surprise coz we are more or less prepared but still, the news gave me mixed feelings.. Thou I've been complaining for the past 2 years that she is a horrible person to work with, nagging non-stop, blah blah blah.. But thinking back, I won't be what I am today without her guidance and opportunities.. I may still be struggling on what I want in my career path.. In my eyes, she's a power woman.. I will never forget how calmly she reacted when the first sales team (all 7 of them) left.. And this is the reason why I had decided to stand by her at that time because I really admire her 'never say die' attitude (all sales pple should have this kinda spirit).. She promised to give me a promotion when she thinks I'm ready, and she fulfilled it in both years 2005 and 2006.. She is a nice boss afterall, thou demanding at times all the time.. I don't know about the rest of the team but frankly speaking, I will miss her.. Wonder what will it be like without her lead.. And to make things worst, I'm getting a new FEMALE boss (again).. Damn!!
Poisonivy on 9/15/2006 08:11:00 PM
|