Thursday, August 24, 2006
Met the girls on Tuesday and passed them the pressies, hope they like it.. As usual, we chatted till the foodcourt's closing time and were so loud that one of the cleaner came over to our table to give a piece of his mind.. Haha!! What's new rite, this always happens when a bunch of 38 gathers.. I told them about my ghostly encounter, which make all our hair stands.. Talked about work and not forgetting our fav, gossips!! Discussed about Min's wedding as well.. Psst, we gonna have a rocking good time @ her Hen's Party!! Woo Hoo~ Yesterday was Mummy Chua's birthday and I only got to know that they are celebrating at a very last minute.. Went to grab some Royce chocolate as gift after work and rushed over to Dar's house for the mini celebration.. Had 2 (different) cakes in less than half an hour, Ivy is so so full!! I wanted very much to diet but it always seems so difficult.. *shakes head* Last but not least, Happy Birthday to brudder JH too!!
Poisonivy on 8/24/2006 08:35:00 AM
|