Saturday, August 05, 2006
I really tink I'm a gone case.. Whenever we go for our dates, he never fails to ask '新衣?几时买的,没有看过'.. Frankly speaking, I have yet to repeat any of my tops since dating him for the past half year.. Can't blame him for asking this question oso lar.. Opps!! Everytime when I tried to tell him something (be it shopping or other issues), he will say '又买什么东西' even before I start going into details.. And guess what, the first thing he did when he came to my place after his trip was to check for new items in my wardrobe!! But he didn't realise that I had actually hide my new Aldo heels under my table.. Hoo Hoo Hoo~Okie, shall motivate myself to really minimize my shopping!! I AM VERY SERIOUS P/S: Today's english is not very good, coz my brain cells are dried up!!
Poisonivy on 8/05/2006 09:07:00 AM
|