Saturday, August 26, 2006
Darling is finally being sweet for once (that's bcoz he really pissed me off for the past few days), he bought me JJ's Singapore Concert DVD!! Woo Hoo!! I hope they will publish the China and Taiwan's Concerts soon man.. Psst Sharon, I lend you the DVD when I finished watching yah.. =) -----Watched the highly recommanded movie 'Eight Below' on DVD with Dar last nite.. You guys should watch it too coz it's so so good!! A very inspiring story on survival.. Oh yah, it's actually based on a true story.. The sled dogs are really god darn smart can!! And their loyalty towards their master really moved me.. My eyes went all watery on a few occasions when they met difficulties and when their mates died.. Especially the part where Maya got bitten on the leg, images of Ah-boy suddenly flashed through my mind.. That silly dog came running out of the house, wanting to join me on the other side of the road.. I won't forget how he got knocked down by the van right in front of me.. I won't forget how painful he looked.. It really pains my heart and damn, my tears glands are getting active again.. I miss you smelly dog, hope you're happy in heaven.. Okie back to the movie.. Did I mention that they worked VERY well as a team (esp. the bird catching part)?? Wow, I'm so impressed can.. Anyway, think they should give the dogs an Oscars for such a wonderful performance.. They can really act lor!! *loud applause* This phrase can never go wrong - Dogs are man's best friend
Poisonivy on 8/26/2006 08:55:00 AM
|