Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Back to reality.. How I wish holidays can last longer..
Conculsion for the trip: Bangkok is not worth to visit every year
Basically, most of the things are pretty much the same as compared to my last trip.. Some shops still sell the same items on the same display lor.. Boring isn't it?? And I wonder why most Thai are so small build.. Tops are too small, bottoms are too small and shoes are also very small!! Or probably I'm too fat lar.. Haha!!
This is my virgin trip with Darling (and his family).. My bitchy colleagues were all bombing me with questions on whether did we *ahem ahem* during the trip.. Well, I don't tell you!! La la la~
Was kinda worried intially that I won't be able to click with his folks but luckily, his mum and uncle were rather friendly afterall.. Darling and his siblings too tried their best to make me feel comfortable.. So overall it was a nice 'getting to know you' session.. And I realised something from this experience, Darling and me are two very messy persons!! Our room was in a mess from the start with clothes lying everywhere lor.. Even Mark managed his luggage well and his room was neat and tidy.. Okie, I'm feeling ashamed of myself already..
The world's very first BUDGET terminal
All geared up for the trip!! 
Uncle Ronald looked so cute in this pose
Ferris Wheel @ Suan Lum Market
The biggest POT of shark fin I ever had in my life!!
The twins
Ivy and Amanda
Happy family
Japanese food at ZEN.. Not too bad for their kinda pricing
You will never see us wear like this in SIN
On our way back home, looking extremely tired
Breathtaking shotP/S: Realised that we had forgotten to take group pics!! Alamak!!Now it's time for my achievements (the damage is not alot anyway)!! Hoo hoo~
Super cheap tank tops and two jumper shorts
More tops and not forgetting the girls' share of course
Dar commented that I'm not ladylike enough.. So Ivy decided to start dolling herself for the sake of LOVE!! Anyway, I'm pretty sick of Bangkok and don't think I will go back for the next couple of years.. Unless there's sponsorship lor.. *hiak hiak*
Next target --> Korea/Aussie in 2007!!
Poisonivy on 8/16/2006 09:30:00 PM
|