Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 09, 2006



My 23rd Birthday is not as bad as what I have imagined afterall..

I woke up 3 times in the middle of the nite to read the warm wishes sent by Hui, Dar and Mr Loo.. It's really sweet of them but if it's a normal day, they would probably get screwed for dragging me out of la la land.. Hee~

More wishes received on sms and MSN which makes me feels even better throughout the whole day!! My friends have not forgotten my Birthday wor.. Very the gum dong!!

Work goes on as usual.. Went around begging for business and was back in the office for meeting after lunch.. Just when I thot I can finally take a breather after listening to an hour long of whinnings and was about to leave the room, the girls came in with a Birthday cake!! Surprise surprise!! The team also bought me G2000 vouchers which means I have another good excuse to buy more suits.. Dar won't be able to nag me this time!! Hoo Hoo!!

Was supposed to meet my family for early dinner but we all ended up waiting for my King instead.. Left the office about 8pm (no difference from the past) when I told everyone that I will leave on the dot specially for my Birthday.. But well, all was forgiven because his reason for being late this time is......


3 stalks of roses --> I LOVE YOU


Saw Rique who was at Bt Timah with his family celebrating his sister's birthday and received a well deserved Birthday hug from him.. Coz he fly kite mah!!

It's really time for a serious diet after eating 3 cakes and 2 BBQs in a week!! Everyone was telling me that I've gained weight after my K.L trip.. Sigh~

----------

I always think that it's good that couples have their own personal time once in a while.. So Dar and me decided that today shall be 'On Our Own' day..

It's family day for Dar as he needs to go bai bai for Qing Ming Festival follow by lunch at Ding Tai Feng and shopping in town.. I hope Marky can spot sumtink from Adidas this time round.. Vouchers expiring soon already!!

As for me, I just came back from a 3hours long facial and is currently glued to the TV screen with my chips as usual.. I just love rotting at home!! It's time for me to finish reading all my March/April magazines.. Worst still, I have yet to finish my Da Vinci Code lor.. *pengz*

Hmmmmm.. Rest and Relax Sunday.. I like~~




Poisonivy on 4/09/2006 03:20:00 PM

|




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THIS IS ME

PoisonIvy
Aries
Singapore


BUDDIES

Winnie
Linda
Pei Shan
Hui Hui
Ming Bao
Andrea
Hwee Lin
Haowei
Wei Fang
CJX
Enrique
Jeron
Janice
Ah Siao
Jessica
Priscilla
Pearline
Wenrong
Eileen
Melissa
Cindy
Sharon
Amanda
Upcoming Parties!!


FAMOUS BLOGGERS

Talk Rock
Mr Brown
The Foul Mouth
Perfect Life
The SPG
933DJ Peifen
933DJ Cruz
Patrica Mok
JJ's Haven
JJ's OBMspace
Hottest Blogger


ONLINE SHOPPING

Oh My Muffins
Red Dotie
Chio Chio Closet
Gals Street
PPG
OneShop


ONLINE SHOPPING (for Kobi)

Natural Pooch
Petfuze.com
Dogs Cabinet


2007 WISHLIST

New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi
*Bling Bling*
Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)


CREDITS

Ivy's Pics
Blogskins
Portraits
Recipes
Just for Chocoholics!
SG Blog Directory


MEMORY LANE

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007