Wednesday, April 12, 2006
It happened 6 years ago.. And sadly, it happened again 6 years later.. I chose to let him go back then because I can't stand the pressure pple are giving us.. I found him back after so many years, wanting to start everything anew but the thing I feared most happened again.. Pple said he is the third party who broke me and Eric up.. Even my mum thinks likewise and keep prompting me with endless questions.. How many times must I repeat myself that there's no third party involved?? How many times must I repeat myself that we already had problems long before I met Marcus?? Pple thot that I'm materialistic and cheap.. Got myself involved in another relationship so soon when I just ended the previous one.. Nobody will understand what I'm facing right now.. But no matter what, I'm not giving up.. With his supprt, I'm going to hold on this time round..
Poisonivy on 4/12/2006 09:15:00 AM
|