Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006



I am so freaking PISSED!!

Kanna rashes attack again!! Started to feel it coming after my lunch.. Usually I can tolerate the itch (rashes only breakout on my face) and it will normally subsides after an hour or so.. But tinks got worse this time round.. Not only it's sudden but it was really BAD!! My whole face was swollen and even my hands and legs are covered with big big patches like mosquitoes bites.. I looked so terrible can.. Pple will turn and to have a second look at my face as if I'm having some weird skin dieases..

I was itching all over my body and had to rush to the nearest clinic.. The doctor (who was also shocked when he saw me) gave me a jab and some medication.. Gotten a day MC as well, how am I suppose to see clients with this swollen face?? He can't find the cause for this reaction.. Might be due to diet, environment, allergy to medication or even stress.. I used to think it's due to food so I stopped taking seafood ever since this happened.. But well, guess the main source is not this.. Probably it's due to stress (my own assumption) because I never had this problem when I'm doing sales support mah.. Yah, it must be!!

But that's not the reason for making me angry.. What pissed me the most is my boss's reaction when I told her I have to take MC for the afternoon due to my rashes.. Guess what her reply is??

'Please see a proper doctor and don't take frequent MC'

WTH!! As if I have the choice to be sick.. I can still go for my sales calls but don't come and nag if clients are all scared away by how I look!! F*** man!! Why other pple can come out with all sorts of lame excuses for MCs and you took it (FYI, most of my colleagues went on fake MCs during her absence last 2 weeks).. But you won't believe me when I tell you I'm not feeling well!!

I felt so wronged man!! And to prove that I'm really having rashes, I took some pictures of my hands and emailed it to my superior.. This is how welfare my company is lor.. I am swollen all over and Freaking Pissed!!




Poisonivy on 4/25/2006 02:19:00 PM

|




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THIS IS ME

PoisonIvy
Aries
Singapore


BUDDIES

Winnie
Linda
Pei Shan
Hui Hui
Ming Bao
Andrea
Hwee Lin
Haowei
Wei Fang
CJX
Enrique
Jeron
Janice
Ah Siao
Jessica
Priscilla
Pearline
Wenrong
Eileen
Melissa
Cindy
Sharon
Amanda
Upcoming Parties!!


FAMOUS BLOGGERS

Talk Rock
Mr Brown
The Foul Mouth
Perfect Life
The SPG
933DJ Peifen
933DJ Cruz
Patrica Mok
JJ's Haven
JJ's OBMspace
Hottest Blogger


ONLINE SHOPPING

Oh My Muffins
Red Dotie
Chio Chio Closet
Gals Street
PPG
OneShop


ONLINE SHOPPING (for Kobi)

Natural Pooch
Petfuze.com
Dogs Cabinet


2007 WISHLIST

New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi
*Bling Bling*
Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)


CREDITS

Ivy's Pics
Blogskins
Portraits
Recipes
Just for Chocoholics!
SG Blog Directory


MEMORY LANE

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007