Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Like what he said, it was a night of L.O.V.E
Thou rather last minute but his boss was kind enough to let him off on Valentine's Day.. He surprised me with a bouquet of hand-made flowers and yes, he bought the rings (thanks to Marky the lead provider).. I almost jumped, so happy can!!
Town was totally packed with pple and thus we decided to head home first and meet up again for makan.. Went to Changi V for a super late dinner and drove him back to camp..
Just when I thot Valentine's day is coming to an end.. He suddenly popped sumtink out from his bag: A heart-shaped necklace!! I was so so gum dong that my eyes went teary..
Piggy Wei.. Cannot cry one hor..
Frankly speaking, I din noe he can be such a thoughtful person thou I've already known him for one decade.. What more can I ask for? I was in fact in *hua chi* mode, beaming with joy the whole evening..
Thou not perfect but it was the best Valentine's Day ever!!
*Contented*
Poisonivy on 2/15/2006 09:08:00 PM
|