Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I am so freaking TIREDHow does it feels to work from 8:30am to 10:00pm?? Sigh~ My client Candice asked me over dinnerHer Wow.. U always worked till so late, then wat about your social life? Me My social life? With you all lor.. We need to entertain clients for lunch and dinner, sometimes even for breakfast.. Otherwise, we need to stay back in the office to clear our paper work as there's tonnes of tinks to follow up with everyday.. Thus, I dun have much time to spend with my family and frenz.. But I am glad that they have been very understanding.. Thank you mummy who always wait up for me with pipping hot dinnerThank you to the girls for digesting all my naggings.. And sorry that I can't join u for makan session on weekdaysThank you to Ah Siao (if you're reading this) who is always there, constantly reminding me to drink water and eat well.. I'm dying to meet you but I really dun have the time.. Thank you to piggy for being so patient.. Sometimes I dun really have the mood to tok coz I was already darn tired by the time I reached home.. And I'm glad that you understand and let me rest rather than pestering me to tok.. I'm really thankful that both of us were able to compromise on our hectic schedules.. I will definately try to make it up for all of you.. That's my life for now.. And I'm loving it.. (=Back to work..
Poisonivy on 2/22/2006 07:06:00 PM
|