Sunday, February 12, 2006
Back from Jaybee!! And super broke too!! Meli was telling us the new Jusco is even bigger than The Mall @ KL.. It got Judy and me so excited that we decided to head there for our weekend shopping!!The bldg was indeed BIG.. Twice the size of Ngee Ann City I would say.. We were really excited at first but got kinda turn off when we went in.. Ivy Huh!! This is wat u call big ah Meli?
The newly opened Jusco (there's a total of 4 Jusco in Jaybee but I've forgotten the exact location for this one thou)Why the place is big it's bcoz of the super huge carpark.. Plus each shop space is twice/triple the size compared to wat we have in SIN.. Anyway we spent less than 3 hours to conquer the whole mall and walked out with our hands full of course.. Took a cab back to City Square.. Had my fav brownie with ice cream @ Secret Recipe and continued our second round of shopping.. Introduced my fav shoes boutique Summit to the girls and we got stucked inside for more than half hour.. Managed to buy only one pair of shoes coz I'm on a really tight budget (huge damage was already done @ Jusco).. If not I will buy the whole shop back lor!! Ivy L.O.V.E.S shopping!! Hoo Hoo~
Vain pot strikes a pose while trying on her shoes
We got kinda bored waiting for vain pot and took a pic
Poisonivy on 2/12/2006 06:22:00 PM
|