Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Went for the long awaited fortune telling yday @ Roxy Hotel.. Well, it was not very exciting as wat I have thou it will be.. This time round, Christine focused more on my career.. I hope this promotion will really do me some good as wat she had predicted.. I'm kinda lost as a newbie and have no idea how to start the ball rolling.. Hope everything will go smooth together with time.. Gonna prove to my boss that I can DO it!!Guess u pple are more interested in my love life yah.. So am I!! But but but....... She said that I will be enjoying singlehood for awhile!! God.. I am so so disappointed when she said this man.. But well it's only prediction, how true no one will know until it really happens.. So pple, Ivy will be super free for now.. Date me please!! Christine also mentioned that my ex-boyfriend (Eric) will try to get me back and she gave me some good advices.. 'With a strong personality, you need someone who is more responsible and is able to take care of you.' 'Bear in mind what is the cause for your break up and think carefully. Follow your instinct.' After the session, Ivy sent a sms to Piggy and told him that we shld let netural takes its courses.. I thot I'm ready for another relationship but it seems like I need a good break and really enjoy being single.. He too, needs some time to adjust.. We will have a long long time together if we are meant to be.. So wats the rush?? We will just enjoy each other's company for now ba.. Hee~ ----------Gonna start burning midnight oil.. Nope, notink related to studying but brought work home to do.. =(
Poisonivy on 1/03/2006 09:42:00 PM
|