Thursday, January 12, 2006
This morning while dolling up myself for work, I suddenly thot of Eric's grandma.. Simply have no idea why this familar face flashes in my mind.. Maybe it's bcoz I miss her.. Yeah, I miss his family.. I missed the time when we used to hang out together during gatherings.. In fact I really want to pop by the sugarcane stall.. But what shld I say when his parents see me? How am I going to explain abt me and Eric? And I bet he din say anything good about me ever since the aftermath.. Dun wanna hurt myself again and thus, I dropped this idea.. Hopefully tinks are going well in the family.. Annie's baby will be due in June while Teresa's finally getting hitched the same month.. I will miss out alot of fun.. Perhaps that's life, you win some but at the same time you lose some too.. Best wishes for all of them..
Poisonivy on 1/12/2006 08:51:00 AM
|