Tuesday, January 17, 2006
I am S.I.C.KServed me right!! For feasting on those super heaty CNY goodies.. Woke up with a sore throat on Monday morning (must be the claypot rice & fried kuey teow).. It got worse when I reached office.. The flu bug hitted me out of the sudden!! KNS.. So whole day I was sneezing and toking to clients at the same time.. Damn pai seh.. Piggy was finally sweet for once.. Came all the way to town just to send me home.. But I din get any better.. Can't sleep for the whole of last nite coz was feeling terrible.. Woke up this morning and realised tat I lost my voice!! Bo bian.. Have to take MC for the day.. How to work like that.. Show hand signals to clients meh.. Went to visit Dr. Chan and he laughed at me!! Ji dan.. No voice how to tok.. So I have to point at my throat to show him that I lost my voice mah.. Mr Loo bought fish porridge and delivered it specially to my place.. Another sweet suprise.. I have to 'shout' while toking to him coz there's hardly any sound coming out unless I use some force.. And he too, laughed at me.. Hee~ Being sick sucks!! Give me back my voice~~~~~
Poisonivy on 1/17/2006 04:03:00 PM
|