Thursday, December 22, 2005
Watched the 'most watched' movie King Kong on Tues.. Totally forgotten that it's a freaking 3 hours show and booked tixs for the midnite session.. KNS, in the end I slept thru 1/3 of the movie.. But overall, it's a nice show.. Kong is full of facial expressions (applause to the special effect team) and his so so cute!! And yes, Ivy went teary when his about to die.. The look in his eyes is like.. Awwwww.. Sad~ Got dragged out of my comfy bed at 7am plus.. Imagine I only slept for 3hours!! Need almost an hour before I could fully open my eyes and prepare to get my butt outta the house.. It was rather packed on my way to Jaybee, considering that it's a weekday.. But well, the company is good so I dun mind q-ing for awhile more lor.. *hiak hiak* Sweetie pie Winnie even sent me an sms telling me to have fun there.. No tibits girl coz Ivy spent her whole S$200 shopping but I bought some gums lar.. Alright, now to my shopping.. Wah lau eh.. City Square is now a pretty hip place for youngster can.. The top level can be compared to our 'Level one' in Far East Plz.. My fav Vincci, seed and Padini are still there.. But then, tinks are not cheap there as well.. Mango 50% off machiam like no discount, tinks are still so ex.. And Hui just reminded me that the price of the 2 pairs of shoes I bought is comparable to SIN.. Duh~~ Went to Holiday Plz for my 2nd round.. Well, the place is still so beng thou its been a few good years since I have visited the mall.. Levis in Jaybee is cheaper, so I got psycho to buy my Square Cut series there.. Still got this image that the jeans are kinda fake but whose gonna notice anyway? So heck it lar!! Seafood @ Taman Sentosa is not bad and cheap.. Thou I still preferred the resturant Hui used to bring me.. I dare not even weigh myself now, scared that I will faint.. Haha!! Our taxi passed by the big big Lavender on our way back to SIN.. I really missed those days when we used to hang out at Hui's plc.. How her mum/dad will drive us out for eating at Season, Lavender and the resturant.. Shopping @ Karries, The Store, City Square and those pasar malams.. Girls, when are we going back there again??----------Many thanks to Marky for helping me on the mouse.. Finally, no more accidental deletion of my documents le!! Ivy is a sucker with labtop.. =P
Poisonivy on 12/22/2005 12:28:00 PM
|