Thursday, December 08, 2005
My reports are all done!! Phew~~ Hopefully this will be the last time I doing all these.. They are supposed to be IC's job now but she can't cope (wat's new anyway) so it was pushed to me instead.. At least for now, Ivy can kiss goodbye to slogging at home.. Simply hate it when I need to bring work back home to do.. Finally, I can have a good sleep tonight.. ----------Remember I went to this Fortune Telling session last year? The tarot cards, crystal ball tinky? Kristyn the Psychic is coming back to town!! And Ivy had once again made an appointment to visit her on 02 Jan 06..If you can't recall, click on this:Psychic Powers dated on 01 Sept 04How cool!! Getting your fortune tell in a brand new year.. This is sumtink which I'm definately looking forward too.. =P
Poisonivy on 12/08/2005 11:51:00 AM
|