Thursday, December 29, 2005
Ivy the Bookworm!!Since I will be very free from now, I tink it's a good time to enrich myself with some good books..The Da Vinci CodeHad been dying to get this book since the series was shown on Arts Central a couple of months back.. I still remember that my entry on this created a little hoo-ha among my friends and it even attracted a fellow blogger to comment coz I tink she oso BTH about my misunderstanding towards GOD.. *hiak hiak*Since the book is finally here.. I shall finish it up and write about it again.. No hiccups this time.. *fingers crossed*Why Man Lie and Woman CryHighly recommanded by the now happily married John.. He claims that this book actually brought him and his wife closer and their understanding and respect towards each other was raised to a higher level.. John was telling me that I sounded contridicting and doesn't seems to know what I'm looking for in a relationship.. True enough, I'm totally confused with the situation that I'm in right now.. He still know me best.. Bought a book for myself and another one for Eric, hopefully both of us can know what kind of partner we really want and needs.. Plus!! It's time to brush up my cooking skills again!! I wonder where the hell did I place my file of recipes.. Opps~~----------Ivy is enjoying 'Ai Xin' breakfast specially from Mr Loo.. This silly boy is so so sweet!!
Poisonivy on 12/29/2005 08:42:00 AM
|