Monday, December 19, 2005
Its been days since we last contact.. Intially I was still worried that he might go bonkers again.. Mummy even called to make sure that he is alrite.. To my surprise, his coping really well.. In fact, he was out enjoying with his friends when Mummy called.. Should I be happy for him or sad for myself? It's kinda weird when you got noone to chat with at nite (on the phone that is).. It's even weirder when you got nobody to care abt your daily life.. I miss him.. Frankly speaking, I felt worst when I read Linda's and Hui's bloggy.. Linda was happily dating her BF.. Hui's schedule is so packed, she's always out with her best friends.. But none of the dates involve me.. Suddenly I felt very lonely.. I dun wanna be alone for the festive season.. =(
Poisonivy on 12/19/2005 08:48:00 AM
|