Wednesday, December 28, 2005
In the previous years, I have no problems when I said I wanna watch fireworks.. Eric will always be there with me for every performances, be it NY; CNY; Fireworks Festivals; NDP; etc.. In fact, I was with him during the Esplanade Opening a couple of years back.. That was the time when I started to fall in love with fireworks.. They are like flowers blooming in the sky, indescribable beauty.. So whenever there are fireworks, you will definately see Ivy.. But tinks had a turn for 2005.. Eric won't be with me to countdown and watch our favourite fireworks together at Esplanade this year, not next year, not in the near future.. I had a hard time trying to ask pple out as well.. It's either they need to accompany hubbies, accompany BFs, family commitments, etc.. Alright, I know New Year's Day is a special event, who doesn't want to spend the first day of the year with their loved ones? So I can totally understand and neither do I want to persuade further.. So this year, I will catch the fireworks on TV.. Thou its not 'live' performance but still can watch so not so bad lar.. *Ivy pats herself*Nobody wanna watch fireworks with me!! I'm lonely.. I'm so lonely.. Sigh~
Poisonivy on 12/28/2005 08:39:00 PM
|