Thursday, December 15, 2005
I tink I should shut my mouth and stop nagging at Linda on her crazy shopping.. Simply bcoz I am no better myself!! Ivy is not-so-proud to announce that she is B.R.O.K.E!!1. My baby Ni Ni (SE W800i) - $618.00 2. Biotherm skincare products - $283.00 3. Suit from G2000 - $119.00 4. Suit from Osmose - $64.00 5. CK Eternity Moments - $84.00 (after discount)6. Two pair of shoes from Charles & Keith - $60.00 (after discount) 7. Mini skirt from Hula & Co. - $39.00 I'm sure I have missed out sumtink.. Anyway, I'm so horrible!! Suddenly I hate the idea of working in town.. Shopping is indeed the best remedy to mend a broken heart.. Plus, it's year end!! A good time to reward myself for working hard in year 2005.. =)----------Mango on 50% off storewide today.. Any takers?? *hiak hiak*
Poisonivy on 12/15/2005 01:03:00 PM
|