Monday, December 12, 2005
I know Winnie gonna laugh at me when she sees this post.. The mudpie at N.Y.D.C is god darn GOOD!! Alright, Ivy had her very first bite last Friday.. Thou I've been there for so many donkey times, I have never tried their mudpie before.. Reason is I'm already super full after feasting on their pizzas.. This time round, we are smarter.. Ordered a pizza and mudpie to share and requested for the latter to serve first.. Wah sei, it just melts in ur mouth can!! Crunchy nuts and thick thick chocolate.. Superb!! Can't help it but went 'Mmmm' everytime I put the fork into my mouth.. And you guessed it, I was already 3/4 by the time I finished the mudpie.. But still gotta finish the pizza we ordered in order not to waste food.. FAT~~ Anyway, Ivy is super addicted to N.Y.D.C mudpies now le.. Any takers??
Poisonivy on 12/12/2005 11:57:00 AM
|