Hoo Hoo Hoo!! It's Christmas Day and time for pressies unwrapping!!
Got this blue Aroma Therapy candle stand (is this how they call it? I'm not sure thou) during the office gift exchange.. Bossy bought me a series of eye shadows with all sorts of colors, telling me that I won't have anymore excuses not to put on make up.. *Opps*
Judy bought this handphone stand for NiNi and a small little X'mas bear bear for Ivy *sweet*
IC bought this winter kit from Korea.. Erm........ I wonder if I will ever have the chance to wear it in super duper hot Singapore.
Goodness me!! FC bought me this super sexy nightie from USA!! She mentioned that I always have this 'havoc' look so she immd thot of me when she saw this while shopping.. Duh!!
Ivy recv some makeup accessories from Winnie during our annual gift exchange session with the girls.. Issit fated that I really need to put on some colors to my face? This year are all cosmetics!! Shan bought each of us a wrist rest, Winnie bought us gummies from Aussie and Linda baked X'mas cookies which are already in my tummy!!
A gift from someone special.. ~100% Handmade roses~
Gifts not in pics (lazy to take): Mr Loo bought a NYDC mudpie and delivered it personally to my office on X'mas eve.. Yummy!! Eric bought me a document bag and 3 scented candle roses.. My big boss gave me a bottle of champange again for this year (KNS, it's a recycled gift!!)
Wow!! It's really a fruitful X'mas this year.. I'm loving it!!
Next up --> Updates on my X'mas celebration.. Stay tune~
New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi *Bling Bling* Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)