Thursday, November 17, 2005
Winnie shld be flying in the sky rite now.. Opps!! Dun get me wrong, she duno how to fly.. Wat I meant is that she's on her way in the plane to Aussie lar.. Hee~ Meet the girls for a small 'farewell dinner' at Lot1 yday.. It was indian food as usual but this time no prata, we had Bee Hoon Goreng instead.. And who will forget the Teh Tarik as well?? Was supposed to be on diet this week de.. But heck lar!! How can I resist the temptations of good food!! Watever......... We were happily yakking away until the auntie came over and said 'Xiao3 Jie3, Shou1 liao4 hor'.. Then only we came to realise that it was already 10pm plus!! And we haven't finish our conversation yet!! Gotta wait till Winnie's return so we can continue with the topic le.. We were so busy toking until I forgot to get someone to take a group pic for us.. Dun ask me y we always got so much to tok.. Coz I have no idea oso!! Haha!! See ya in 3 weeks time Winnie.. Will miss u de.. Remember my chewing gums huh!! *hiak hiak*
Shan and Winnie
*FAT* Ivy and Min Meantime, here's the pic of my new seat.. I hope the mgmt won't change their mind again.. Ivy dun wanna move anymore!! Sigh~
Very small rite.. Luckily I'm using labtop..
This is one person who never fails to 'entertain' me while @ work ----------Diet plan for Wednesday --> FAILED (yes again)Diet plan for Thursday --> I GIVE UP!!
Poisonivy on 11/17/2005 08:30:00 PM
|