Friday, November 04, 2005
Oh well.. Ivy's happiness is shortlived.. Super pissed off with not one but TWO idiots!! 1. Mr Loo His msn nick reads --> The world is unfair coz of my stupidness.. So being a super caring fren, I checked on how he is.. Ivy "Hey, are u alrite?"Mr Loo "No.. Sianz"Ivy "Ivy sayang.." Mr Loo "Don't treat me like a kid"WTH!! This is wat I get when I'm just trying to show my concern? So wat if his mood is bad man.. It's not the end of the world rite? He dun need to show his frustration on me one wat.. Pissed~2. Mr XBBAnother blow came after work.. XBB came up with a request which I tink it's totally unreasonable and rejected it.. And guess wat? He kicked a big fuss over it.. Y can't he be more discipline? Y can't he come up with a better time mgmt rather than relying on others all the time? Hello~~~ I'm ur GIRLFRIEND not ur MUMMY can.. Can't be bothered to go into the details.. Anyway, we've been arguing so much lately.. Wat's new rite? Even more pissed~Conclusion --> Guys our age are god damn childish!! Argh......... =(
Poisonivy on 11/04/2005 08:53:00 PM
|