Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Nobody has ever send me poems before (dun say those forward kinds lar).. This is the very first one and it really touches my heart.. What is truly behind,Those black eyes I see,A Place in your heart,A place just for me?Do you even care,That I walk by you,Do you notice I'm there,Standing beside you?Do you get weak in the knees, When I walk by or stand there,Do you find it hard to breathe,Heck, Do you even care?If I were to die tomorrow,Would you miss me today,Would you shed a tear for me,Would you cry or would you be ok? If somebody wanted to hurt me,Would you be the shield I need,If I was confused and lost,Would you step up and take the lead?If I never looked at you,Would you still care inside,Will you ever reveal your feelings, Or will you just continue to hide?Cause' let me tell you now,I would do anything it takes,Just to be able to speak to you,Or touch you even if my heart breaks.You are everything to me,But what am I to you, Do you notice me here,Do you feel the same way too?So much confusion flying,In and out of my head,I'm smiling but inside I'm dying,And pretty soon I'll be dead.So dont hold back please, Have more courage than me,If you feel something,Dont pass up our chance to be.Just smile at me,Or give me a sign,That says you love me,And you'll always be mine. Thank you, Bene..
Poisonivy on 11/30/2005 12:17:00 PM
|